YouTube Video SEO Best Practices[youtube width=”560″ height=”315″]https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=q7QJi9sXhl8&video_referrer=watch[/youtube]
I recently made a private video on Youtube Video SEO Best Practices but wanted to open this up for everyone to view in the Wealthy Affiliate community, and to the readers on my blog as well. There is a simple way to get more Youtube views if you’re willing to follow just a few simple Youtube Video SEO Best Practices.
Making money online, I often say, is very similar to when we were in college and we all had the same instructors, same textbooks, and same tests.
Same information, Different Results. Why?
Some people apply themselves more than others and Youtube Video SEO is one of those cases to where if you apply the knowledge you know to be true, you will get results if you follow the SEO best practices.
Youtube Video SEO is a science really and this Youtube SEO best practices video shows you what I do to get almost 1000 views a day on my Youtube videos, and multiple leads for multiple products whenever I create one.
In fact, I get 95% of my business online as a direct result of my Youtube Channel or that someone found me after watching one of my videos. Youtube Video SEO is something you want to learn and apply with every video you create.
Youtube Video SEO Best Practices are as follows:
- Do a Search for Keyword that People Actually Search for in the Youtube Search Window related to your description.
- Write a Good Description up to 65 Characters in your Youtube Title WITH those keywords placed in it with a catchy headline
- Always Place a Link Below the Video to Direct them to your information/capture page that includes http:// (yourdomain.com)
- Embed the Video on Your Blog and as Many sites as you own. Click Share, Copy Embed Code and Paste on Page
- Get as many links pointing back to that video from Social Media sites or the embedded video on your sites. Write comments on high ranking blogs and include the link back to your Youtube video.
- Write a lonnnng description with keyword variables throughout the Youtube description. Think of this as a blog rough draft and just bang it out. Take the content to your blog and edit it with pictures, headlines, bullet points, and even more text added to the blog. (You have up to 5000 characters to use in the description)
- Use annotations for advanced Youtube video SEO so A. People don’t copy your video B. It adds SEO juice to the video C. You can place links for other videos and add the Subscription link to add more subscribers
- Always share it on your Google Plus page first with a nice description that includes keywords you’re using for your Youtube Video SEO as well as other Social Media sites. Google loves to rank videos on Google Plus
- Send your Youtube video to Your List and/or Friends Network and ASK them for comments and/or Likes to your video. Social engagement helps tell Youtube that your video is relevant and valuable for their intended audience.
Youtube Video SEO Conclusion
So that is my basic Video SEO strategy I use to get my videos ranked well within Youtube and I know it will help you as well. Please share this article with other people you think it will help and give me a “Like and Comment” as well! 🙂
Best of luck and choose to make it a great day!
Youtube Video SEO Best Practices
Youtube Video SEO Best Practices
Other Search Terms:
Get More Youtube views
Video Marketing Tips
Get Youtube Videos Ranked