Best Video Editing Software for Beginners
The title of this post mentions the best video editing software for beginners, but I have some really exciting news to share with you that will change the way you edit and produce videos from this day forward.
I just recently ran across the best video editing software I have ever used for the value and professionalism of the videos we as “untrained” video editors can produce.
I say untrained because let’s face it, most of us bloggers are not trained professionals on video production but we try to do the best we can when it comes to making a professional looking video that will keep our viewers attention or sometimes we really want to make a great sales video to sell our value-added content.
Best Video Editing Software – My Experience So Far
Up until now the best video editing software I’ve used has been Camtasia Studio 8 made by Techsmith. Techsmith makes several software products such as Jing and Snagit, but Camtasia is one of their flagship products and widely recognized as the best video editing software for more serious do it yourself video production.
Camtasia has sound effects, animated backgrounds, audio tracks, captions, cut and paste options for audio and video editing, and a lot more, but it is really limited when it comes to creating high end videos that get great results with a video sales letter. Before I mention the video editing software I want to share with you today, I still think Camtasia is a great product that I will probably use until I find something else that’s easier to learn and use for beginners.
No matter what you’re doing online to market, video is the best way to get better conversions and tell your story to the point prospects are ready to buy. There are many software programs to choose from, but I wanted to give you my list of the best video editing software products for beginners with an emphasis on ease of use and design and/or editing capabilities.
Best Video Editing Software for Beginners Based on Price, Ease of Use and Design Capabilities
- Camtasia Studio 8 – This is what I use for trimming, adding audio clips, etc for most of my videos. It’s $299 so below you will find maybe some better options for less money but I’ve owned it for several years. Simple to use, very powerful and small learning curve for great videos.
- Wondershare – This is a very affordable option for editing video and creating multiple scenes, adding audio, importing pictures, etc. It is well worth the $39 to try it out and it is very easy to use.
- Pinnacle Systems – Pinnacle is the #1 selling video editing software, so it’s obviously easy to use, and fairly powerful. They have several options for beginners and advanced users that start at $59.95 and go up to $129 and higher if you need more
powerful options such as using a green screen etc.
- Muvee – Muvee is a company that offers several software solutions but they have an affordable video editing software program in a bundle with other products for only $99. It’s worth checking out, and simple to use as well.
- VideoMaker FX – Wow… This is a must have for any internet marketer or anyone that wants to improve conversions online. I’m seriously blown away by the power of this software and the price as well. It’s the best video editing software that I’ve used so far for making video sales letters and a game changer in the industry.
Why Purchase the Best Video Editing Software for Your Experience Level?
No matter how talented you are at speaking or no matter what background you’re using or even if you are recording your computer screen for presentations, at some point you’re going to want to have access to a video editor. The video editing software programs I mentioned above are all simple to use and will do a nice job for you if you’re a beginner or maybe even work for you if you’re a seasoned marketer.
My recommendation for a combination of the best video editing software for beginners as well as a video editing software that makes animated videos, sketch drawings, video sales letters is most definitely VideoMaker FX and possibly Wondershare for the money. You can purchase both products for less than $100 and they can completely transform your business.
What Can a Video Editing Software and More Professional Videos Do For Your Business?
- Attract more traffic and get more views on your videos
- Get More Buzz about your business
- Increase Conversions 10 Fold for your products
- Increase Subscribers and Engagement on Your Videos
- With VideoProfit FX you can Start Your Own Consulting Business (Seriously, it’s that good!)