Video and SEO – My Video Marketing Strategy
It seems that many internet marketers are still promoting how to market online with blogging, and article marketing. Both of which are fine, and they work (You’re reading this right?) But what about Video and SEO for Videos? If you’re not focusing on Video Marketing in today’s market, you’re really missing the boat. Video and SEO really go hand in hand even with helping your overall website and blog SEO.
Video is the fastest way to get your company or small business leads. If you use Video and SEO that video properly, you can literally start getting phone calls immediately and sales for your business.
Here’s some of the common FAQ’s out there on Video and SEO:
- How do you SEO your Video in order to get more views and traffic?
- Can video SEO help your blog?
- What video sites are the best to submit to? Is Youtube the only traffic source?
- What video tools can help me save time and money over manual submissions?
- How can I get back links to my videos? (What??)
I want to try and explain Video and SEO as best I can in this video below. It’s long, but it will give you a really good idea on how SEO and Video really work together to give you immediate results on video views. It will also show you how linking all of the videos together on multiple video sites, and placing videos on other article sites, social media, or blogs will give you good solid SEO for your blog long term.