What is the Best Video Email Software?
A buzz is going around these days about the emergence of video email, and video communications in general. In fact, according to Cisco System, by 2014 90% of the Internet Traffic will be via video. So why does it matter to you, and how does it affect your business or income? Bill Gates once said “In order to create massive wealth, find out where the masses are going, and try to get there first.” Being an early adapter to video marketing will serve you well in the future, and this is most certainly a case of the early bird gets the worm. Using Video Email can certainly help you beat your competition.
In this article I will give you a few of the competitors for Video Email, tips on how to share video via social media, and how using Video Email can help you brand yourself effectively, and utilize “Permission Based Marketing” via Video Newsletters.
So let’s discuss how companies or individuals can incorporate video communications into their overall marketing strategy, and be prepared to capitalize on this growing trend of video marketing on the internet.
Today there are literally hundreds of Email Marketing services such as Constant Contact, iContact, MailChimp, to name a few of the leading competitors for Email Marketing. Video Email is a relatively new option in the marketplace, and only 1 out of 100 People has ever watched or viewed a Video Email. Herein lies the opportunity both as a small business for branding purposes, as well as for Video Email providers that are first to market.
A Few of the Leading Competitors in the Video Email market space are as follows:
- MailVU– They offer recordings of up to 10 Minutes, an address book, and a few options for $39.95 a month.
- EyeJot- It seems to be free, but the quality isn’t the best, recordings are limited to one minute, and very limited options. I wouldn’t recommend using this service at all, but if you’re on a budget, it may be a decent fit.
- BombBomb- BombBomb has several options as well, and though I haven’t used some of these services, I wanted to place the links up for you to do your due diligence and research some of the top competitors out there for video email. BombBomb has a free version, and one that starts at $35 a month for over 500 Contacts.
- Talk Fusion- This is the service I use so I’m more familiar with it, and it has more features than the competition by far. They offer 8 Products total including Video Email, Video Conferencing, Live Broadcasting, Video Share for social media marketing, Email Opt-In Forms (Like Aweber or GetResponse), and much more for $35 a month. They have an email only option for $20 per month, both come with 100o Contacts included, which is similar to most text email marketing companies. Talk Fusion even makes Custom Designed Templates that include your Company Logo, Pictures, and Slogan that will help you brand yourself more effectively. That said, Talk Fusion is a worthy choice for Video Email, and has a great income opportunity to go along with it if you are open to any additional income.
Other Applications for Video Email and Talk Fusion
2. Sending video by email helps you build trust and credibility with your customers or potential customers. Ever noticed that by watching a couple of videos from someone you feel like you “know them”?
3. Sending video by email will help a business build customer relationships. With video you can effectively look into your customers’ eyes and engage at a level that is not possible with normal text only email. Businesses can develop a far greater connection with the company than they could from a faceless black and white text email.
4. Visuals help get a message across and studies show information retention rates are significantly higher with visuals. Studies have shown that people only retain 10 percent of what they hear but 50 percent of what they see – a 400 percent increase!
5. Improved customer retention rates: People are far more loyal to a brand or company they trust and feel connected to. It is far easier to sell to an existing customer than it is to find a new customer. Sending video by email will help solidify that relationship.
6. Increased engagement time: Studies have shown that over 60% of people will watch a video to conclusion.
7. Increased brand awareness also increases the likelyhood that a customer will recommend your product or service, potentially reducing advertising costs. Word of mouth is still the best form of advertising.
Summary: A Review of Video Email Providers
As you have seen, there are a few Video Email options available to you, and I encourage you to research the competition to find out what best fits your brand and your business. If you want to view a few of the Talk Fusion Video Email Demos, visit this page HERE and you can also watch the video below.
The world’s most successful companies have integrated and utilize video email as an essential component of their marketing strategies. But so many businesses are still failing to unlock the full potential of their online marketing campaigns by not using video email software in their business. Don’t wait until your competition has forged ahead of you using Video Email Services to your customers. For more information on how you can get started today using Video Email, fill out the form below, and I will send you a few sample emails from me using the Talk Fusion service. If you want me to contact you, include your phone number and I will contact you within 24 Hours. Have your Best Day Ever!
PS: If Your Success Team Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
Video Email Services
Video Email Services
Video Email Services