Send Real Printed Greeting Cards Today!
Don’t wait until the last minute to send your Mom or loved one a Mothers Day greeting card in the mail! I wanted to get out a quick post on how you can send 3 FREE printable Mothers Day Cards, or Greeting Cards for Christmas, Thanksgiving, or any occasion…instantly. These are real, custom printed greeting cards for Mother’s Day right from your computer. There is no catch or gimmick and that’s simply my gift to each of you, and no one will call you or bother you.
Have you ever read The Secret? If you understand the laws of positive attraction, you will understand why I am writing this post. I wanted to do something nice for you today, and help you make someone’s day as well. I have included about $10 worth of Free Greeting Cards or a gift, and it doesn’t matter if I get anything back in return! I love sharing this greeting card and gift system to people that have never seen it.
I will give you directions on how to do it, and it is very simple to do from your computer. SendOutCards is the company I use to send out real printed greeting cards, and gifts to clients, loved ones, and just simply to make someones day. You simply go to Send Out Cards, make a custom Mothers Day Card, Christmas Greeting Card, Birthday Greeting Card, etc and they will print, stuff, stamp, and mail it out for you!
Try to include a picture of you, your kids, your dog, a picture you and you Mom, Wife, Sister etc to give the card a powerful impact to the person receiving it. I will try and explain and watch this tutorial that will show you how to do it nice and easy.
Here are the steps you will take to send your free greeting cards and tips on how to get them to arrive on time.
1. Go to www.appreciationwithcards.com watch the 3 minute video if you’d like, and click Send a Greeting Card.
2. Turn your speakers up to listen to the promptings on how to send a greeting card from over 15k templates. This should walk you right through it, but I want to show you how to add pictures in a moment.
3. On the left side click on Holidays and Occasions and scroll down to Mothers Day cards and scroll through the ones you might like. You can also click on Create Custom Picture Plus card at the top left of the page (Advanced Option which is better and takes just a second to do) This will give you the ability to put a picture of you, your kids, your family, or her in just a minute or so. If you choose the plain greeting cards, you can simply type your message, put your name in it, put in your address and set up a free account, click send and its mailed out for you.
4. To add pictures and make a custom printable Mothers Day greeting card you will click on “Create PicturePLUS Greeting Card” at the top left of the page. You then choose from portrait, landscape, postcard etc but I would choose the portrait or landscape greeting card option since its your first time. Next we have several templates to choose from and you will scroll up on the templates until you see “Mothers Day Flowers”. Click on the greeting card template option you like and then click on “Pics” on the left side. Just below you will see “Upload more Pics”. Click on that and go to your computer to find your pictures. You can upload one or more by clicking CTRL to add more than one picture. Once you have found your picture just click upload and it will show up on the left side.
5. Once your picture is uploaded you will drag it over to the greeting card template and it will place itself automatically into the frame. Pretty cool!
6. Now just click on the inside and type your heartfelt message to your Mother, Sister, Wife, or Mother-in-Law, etc. Make sure to include your name and you can change the font, color, size, etc inside the card. Once your done typing your message press “Continue” at the bottom of the page.
7. You can even add multiple pictures and frames to them (remember that calling idea?) 🙂 but make it fun and if you make a beautiful heartfelt Mothers Day card, it will have a huge impact for that special Mother in your life! Put some thought into the card, and you’ll feel great about it when she loves it!!
8. Add your address, put in your email address, and that contact information only goes to me so don’t worry about anyone bothering you afterwards. Press Send Card at the bottom of the page and allow the proper time to send them depending on where you live. Send Out Cards is based in Salt Lake City, Utah so they ship gifts and mail greeting cards from there. Allow 2-3 days on the West Coast to Midwest, and 4-5 Days on the East Coast. You can change that on the last screen where it says immediate and select the proper date.
Send Out Cards teaches people to do nice things for no reason, and I just love the company and the service they provide. I hope you enjoyed using it as well! I have given you 15 Points and that’s Enough for one BIG Greeting Card (11.2 x 8.5 Inches Wide) or 3 Custom Printed Mothers Day Greeting Cards with 3 Postage Stamps Included. You could also send one Mothers Day Card with a Card Sized Gift included along with it. There are notebooks, and little tokens or “Keys” to choose from in the Gifts Category. I hope you have an amazing day!! Happy Mothers Day…Almost!!
Mothers Day Greeting Cards
Christmas Greeting Cards
Birthday Greeting Cards