Want 3-5 Local Laser Targeted Leads Daily?
I wanted to tell you about a training I watched the other day that blew me away, and I think it will you as well. I’m not an affiliate for this company, and there’s no incentive for me to tell you about this other than it just is incredible training that will open some doors for you in any business when prospecting is involved.
The training is from MLMRehab.com where they believe 99% of MLM is bad, and teach how it’s enjoyable for the other 1%. They have other training programs and upsells, but simply watching the free training will open your mind to what is possible…right in your back yard.
After watching the video, I thought to myself that everyone needs to learn new skills to compete in this economy, and even in their direct selling business. The presentation was amazing, and a few minutes in I wish I had taken notes earlier.
RDBP Training is Great for Some Network Marketers
I highly recommend taking notes or screen shots the entire time as the training focus on “RDBP”. I won’t tell you what RDBP means yet, because it will spoil the acronym for you. Trust me, you will want to find out if the thought of finding local people to work with that are looking for exactly what you’re offering.
MLM Rehab’s website is all about helping people learn the proper way to build their company or MLM business if they have the desire to succeed. Me personally, I’m more focused on building solid businesses that are sustainable than chasing the “MLM Dream”.
I’ve learned a lot in my journey, and what I’ve learned is most the industry is totally hyped up and run on expensive autoships, teaches tired marketing techniques that don’t truly work, and doesn’t help people improve their marketing skills. Most people are in a hamster wheel constantly chasing the next great thing, and never stop to build their own personal brand. The need more income now, and leverage to keep it going for the long haul.
Well I’ve made a decision to do my part to change that. Whether it’s helping people find “real companies” to build or helping them market better, I’m committed to doing my part to help people improve their financial situation in some capacity.
Start Your Journey to Market Online and Build YOUR Brand
I moved out of state a couple of years ago and have to travel often so learning how to market online was critical for me to succeed.
Having said that, it’s really not that difficult to market yourself through Youtube or other sources online, and I’m
going to be sharing more of that type of information in the future. It will take some effort for you to learn, but it’s a skill that will never leave you and priceless once you learn how the 1% build their business.
Some will say its not duplicatable, etc, and that’s ok. These skills are imperative for you to know no matter what business you’re in.
I’m positive on that one, but we’re going to stick to the basics as we begin the process.
In about 2-3 weeks, we’re going to be rolling out a turn key way to get a nice presence online for our team members or anyone you want to recruit. Whether you own a retail store, want a “virtual” cell phone store or communications business in your city, we’ve definitely got the marketing part figured out.
I will get more details to you later, but for now, check out the totally free training over at MLMRehab.com. Get a piece of paper, take good notes, and you can get prospects tonight.
I’m serious, it’s THAT good!! No computer training needed, but please please follow his advice on being a professional and not chasing people with cheesy hyped information.
Those strategies are so so tired and why they talk about the 99% that prospect the wrong way.
PS. Sign up for my free Journey to a Million Course and you’ll get some really simple basic strategies that can help you build a nice solid presence online.