Live Event Streaming for Churches & Special Events
Many Churches, Sports Teams, Entertainers and Event Planners are moving towards live event streaming or live broadcasting their worship services or special events. Most are at least recording their sermons or events, and posting them on their website for viewing later. Live Event Streaming is becoming more popular today because of increasing travel costs, the desire to reach an extended audience through the internet, and with evolving forms of communication it’s much easier to deploy Live Event Streaming Services at a reasonable cost.
Some of the biggest challenges Churches and Event Venues have with live event streaming are:
- Figuring out What Equipment to Buy – Both Audio and Video Camera Equipment
- How Much Bandwidth do You Need to Stream Live Events?
- How Difficult is the Live Event Streaming Software to Use?
What if there was an easy way to expand your audience by streaming live events online and creating a high-impact, immersive experience – one that increases attendance and was the next best thing to being there? What if that service was only $35 per month and was as simple to use as purchasing a $50 HD Webcam with minimal bandwidth?
Just down below I have included 3 Videos that will discuss Who can benefit from Live Streaming Events, What types of Equipment You Can Use, Bandwidth Requirements, and Screenshots of How to Set Up a Live Streaming Event.
Talk Fusion Live Broadcasting for Live Event Streaming
Talk Fusion Live Broadcasting lets you stream live events over the Internet, expand your community and engage your audience when they cannot physically attend your event. Talk Fusion Live Broadcasting helps the world discover and experience your live event from anywhere, and on many mobile devices.
From Church Sermons, Ballgames to conferences to concerts, Talk Fusion is the easiest way to take your event online. Talk Fusion’s Video encoder transmits video from your camera into a live feed over the Internet so people can see your event in real time. With Talk Fusion, you can distribute your content in a variety of ways – on your Talk Fusion Account, a link on a website , and gives you the ability to record those transmissions for later viewing on an unlimited basis.
Talk Fusion Live Broadcasting is more than just an instant live event streaming feed. It’s a portal for real-time interaction. Talk Fusion viewers can chat with each other and experience events as they happen. Plus your audience can seamlessly share the experience with friends across social platforms with no email address required – just a guest name.
Live Event Streaming Recommended Equipment:
- A Web-Based Camera – You can go all over the board with Cameras that you can attach with a USB to any computer. Remember we are focusing on Live Event Streaming on a Budget and Low Bandwidth, but the visual quality is excellent with most HD Webcam’s using Talk Fusion. I use the Logitech 9000 which shoots in 720p which is fine for most small Venues. It has zoom Capability, and the built in Mic is very good. Logitech also makes a 1080p HD Camera that shoots in widescreen mode, and I would recommend 1080P HD if you have a good internet connection.
- A Reliable Internet Connection – DSL or Cable is typically fine for this type of live event streaming. If you have a T1, that’s even better. If you need a good internet connection to your location, feel free to contact me as I have been a communications consultant for 10+ years now. I’d be glad to help. Remember we are going to deliver the live video stream at approximately 30 Frames per second, so the bandwidth requirements are very minimal. I’ve even done them on a mobile hot-spot as you can see in my video.
- A Computer with a USB Port for a Camera and External Mic – Most cameras you will find have a USB cord included, and External Mics do as well. You don’t need much storage, because all of the video storage will be on Talk Fusion’s extensive servers. Talk Fusion is a large company that will do $100 Million+ this year, and has redundant servers to ensure your videos are safe, and available to your views 24/7 with seemless playback.
- An External Mic if You Have Distance or Noise Barriers – If you are a long way away from your speaker, musician, etc, and quality of audio is an important factor, you might consider getting a wireless external mic. You can also Get a Quality Boom Mic that will do the Job in most cases if the audio is predominant in the room. IE you can hear the speaker well, and there aren’t too many distractions in the room.
As you can see, if you’re ready to start streaming live events there’s not a lot to the initial set-up with Talk Fusion. In many cases you may be led to believe that expensive equipment is needed, and additional bandwidth for the internet is a requirement. Although it’s true you can get amazing quality delivered if you’re willing to spend the money for the high-end equipment, for most companies Talk Fusion will do a great job for live event streaming.
For $250 Start Up Cost to set-up an account with 7 other Video Products Included and $35 a month it’s extremely affordable. Talk Fusion also gives you the ability to have live streaming video feeds anytime, send video newsletters, host webinars, capture email addresses on a web form. It’s the best value for quality live event streaming and it comes with so many additional tools to help you communicate with your Congregation if you are a Church, fans of a sports teams, or if you’re hosting Special Events.
If you’re ready to get started you can sign up today to start using all of the Talk Fusion services immediately by going HERE or Click on the Package image on the left. Feel free to call me with any questions at 865.388.4000 or email me at [email protected] as well. Have an awesome day!
Live Event Streaming
Live Event Streaming
Live Event Streaming