Empower Network Review
Update: I no longer promote the Empower Network as I’ve realized it’s completely overpriced training with no refunds given if you’re not happy. I’ve found that Wealthy Affiliate offers a completely free training course that is a WAY better value than the Empower Network scam.
It is a scam. Stay away…
I’ve been getting the same question a lot lately from people that call and ask about starting a new blog or online presence. The question is “Where Do I even begin to start blogging?” Good question….many answers to that as well. Most people stop right there as they get overwhelmed with the thoughts of everything they will have to go through to build an online presence.
When I think about that question I reflect back to when I started almost 2 years ago, and to be honest it IS an overwhelming proposition! Getting a good domain, learning how to write posts and pages, SEO, video marketing, custom headers, design, layout and many more elements go into starting a blog. But what if there was a solution that would help you get started quickly, addressed 90% of your problems upfront, and allowed you to learn along the way while you learn the finer details of blogging? What if you could get instant traffic and be part of an affiliate program that starts making money often within the first week?
Empower Network is quite frankly the best way for a new blogger to learn the art of article marketing, being authentic, video marketing, and to learn great strategies that are guaranteed to work. Yeah I know Empower Network is a scam, David Wood is a hippie dude with cool hair, and David Sharpe is a con artist too! Well whatever…these guys know how to market…get over yourself and what you’ve heard about Empower Network. Empower Network is for real for a variety of reasons, and it’s time you took a closer look.
Early on when they started they had MAJOR issues at Empower Network. Servers crashing, merchant accounts went POOF!, and I had serious doubts about Empower Network too!
However, here’s what has happened since Empower Network started in November of 2011. They had some training in their back office, but it was limited. They had issues with payments, but that has all been resolved.
Empower Network now has a wealth of training in their back office now. It would take weeks to go through it all. That said, if you follow what David Wood and David Sharpe teach, you WILL have success online!
Empower Network taught me the value of consistency in blogging if nothing else, and that alone is what helped me establish a solid online presence that produces income everyday. These guys also taught me to stop spamming the world about my business opportunity, and to go learn a skill or passion to write about instead. David Wood preaches the importance of adding value constantly!
Here’s what you get for $25 a month when you join Empower Network:
- A turn-key blogging system with no design work needed!
- No SEO knowledge required to get traffic immediately (for whatever you want to write or vlog about). Your blog resides on one of the 900 sites in the world (you’re GOING to get traffic by association!)
- An education platform that teaches the basics of blogging that digs deeply into strategies that the most successful bloggers in the world use daily. They work!
- An affiliate program that helps marketers that have never before made money online…make money! One customer pays for your $25 a month subscription to EN. That equals 100% commissions on your 1st, 3rd, 5th etc signups. There is a passup component that starts passing up commissions from personal sponsors. That’s pretty cool!
- A bunch of other cool stuff like free email swipe, content ideas, and weekly trainings.
So as David Wood would say (he’s a little weird), “Stop being a wussy and just get in!” For $25 a month you’re going to get an education to help you build your own personal brand as well as any other blogging educational platform you’re going to find! Let me know your thoughts and sharing is caring! You can also sign up for my free “Journey to a Million Series” at the top of this page. Have a great week!