SEOPressor vs Manual SEO for Blog Posts
SEOPressor is a plugin that is used by people all around the world for their on-page optimization needs. One of the problems we all have as marketers is “How Do I SEO my Blog Post” or web page properly? Do I put keywords in the title? URL? Heading Tags? (what are those?) Within this article I will show you how to properly SEO your blog post manually, but also introduce you to SEOPressor, the leading plugin on WordPress that helps hundreds of thousands of marketers save time with On-Page SEO, as well as obtain improved rankings on the search engines. Simply put, SEOPressor is a tool that can absolutely elevate the standard of your web site, in the method that it helps your website reach out on the Internet.
The simple reason here is that if your site can reach out to more people, it will have more business, and that’s precisely what SEOPressor helps you achieve. As you get even the topmost position on Google within your niche-which is something that SEOPressor has achieved time and again-it will become a given that your business prospects are simply going to improve.
The single reality is-you are going to optimize your website in some means or the other, with or without a software program application. But if you are planning to do things manually, the big disadvantage is that you won’t get the time to pursue your core business itself. Search engine optimization is a highly time-consuming endeavor, and without SEOPressor you will find yourself wasting a great deal of time in blogging, marketing with articles, submitting to directories, sending emails to other webmasters for sharing links with them and so on.
If you’re going to do your own SEO, and many marketers do, follow the list below as a guideline for where to place your keywords and phrases after you’ve done your keyword research. I’ve also incorporated a video with screenshots to explain where to place your keywords if you’re not familiar with the terminology. These are the 7 Best Steps for Onpage SEO, and SEOPressor reminds you of each of these steps below if you’re interested in saving time on doing itself:
1. Place Keyword Inside the URL – You will want to set up Permalinks on your blog under the settings tab. Click on Settings in the Dashboard, Permalinks, and Custom Structure to set this up one time. Enter the following /%category%/%postname%/ in the vacant field and save it. Now you will place your keyword in the URL under “edit permalink” as shown in the video. Be sure to include a dash (-) between each keyword. IE talk-fusion-review
2. Bold, Italicize, and Underline Your Keyword – As soon as possible on your post, be sure you put your keyword in Bold letters. The next thing you will do is put it in italics, and lastly underline your primary keyword. By doing so, you are telling the search engines exactly what key phrase you are trying to target in the article.
3. Heading Tags – Make sure you click on “show kitchen sink” in your wordpress blog icons. Next you will see Heading 1, 2, 3, etc on the far left of your toolbar icons. You always want to have a H1 Tag or Heading 1 font from your font choices within your post. Make sure your key phrase is someplace in your Heading 1, 2, and 3 with a different phrase using the keyword for each. This tells the search engines “Hey! This is what my article is about!” This is one area SEOPressor really helps me with as I forget!
4. Keyword Density – Try to add in your keyword often, but not too much that it appears spammy. 2 to 5 times out of 100 normally works well, but again, don’t push the envelope it if it doesn’t sound genuine.
5. Title, Description, and Tag Plugin – If you don’t have it, download All in One SEO Pack, or Platinum SEO Plugin on wordpress. Include your keyword or phrase in the title (as well as variations if poss). In the description you will want your keyword, but also other keywords or phrases related to your article. Your tags ought to be no more than 6-8 keywords, and “long tail keywords” to really concentrate on your content.
6. Put Keywords in Alt Image Tag – You will want to put a title on your images with a dash between each word. IE talk-fusion again, but also put alt text in the appropriate area.
7. Put Internal links to Additional Pages on Your Blog – This will help with your Page Rank over time, and improve linking as I have explained many times on my site.
SEOPressor – To Do or Not to Do?
Naturally, these things are going to take a lot of your time. Now just think if you could simply delegate all this effort to a tool like SEOPressor, won’t you be saving some immense amount of time? Time that you might better use in growing your business? Probably it is this thought that is making a lot of people invest in SEOPressor today.
The following are a few time-consuming tasks that SEOPressor can do for webmasters:-
1. SEOPressor finds out the hottest keywords and phrases on the Internet and tells you how you can use them. It continues monitoring the keywords and constantly makes recommendations. It furthermore tells you what density you ought to use the key phrase in and what special formatting you need to keep it. All these tasks may well be very time-consuming if done manually.
2. SEOPressor also looks at the tags you have used and makes suggestions on how to improve prospects. It makes recommendations on which tagging formats should be used-H1, H2 or H3-and carries it out by itself.
3. If you run a blog, SEOPressor will look at your particular posts and recommend changes if anything is wrong. It also tells you the value of each of your existing posts. So, it is not only about optimizing your on-page needs but it is also about actually suggesting modifications. SEOPressor is somewhat faithful to you; like an obedient animal it will carry out your bidding and improve the chances of your website success on the Internet.
If you enjoyed this article, or even if you didn’t, please feel free to leave me a comment and/or share it with your contacts. I would like to hear your opinion. If your ready to Buy SEOPressor, you can purchase it one-time for $47 for one site. SEOPressor also has an unlimited site option for $97 as well. You can find out further information on SEOPressorat the links included on this page. Enjoy your day, and make it a great one!
Other Incoming Search Terms:
- SEOPressor Plugin
- SEOPressor On Page SEO
- SEOPressor WordPress Plugin
- SEO Pressor
- Best WordPress Plugins
- How to Do Onpage SEO
- Onpage SEO