How to Make Christmas Money Now
Tips for Making Christmas Money Now
- Ask for Permission First to Share – I want you to think about when other people have approached you in the past about an opportunity. It’s happened to all of us when someone tells us how great something is without getting our permission to hear about it. We may be with our kids, or busy in general so it wasn’t a good time to listen. What I would do is simply Call someone first or email them if you would like to, and ask them if it would be “ok” to send them some information on a new wireless company. I sell Solavei so I would say something like this in a call or an email…”Joe I’m not sure who you are using right now for you cellphone service, but I ran across something recently that I’m pretty excited about. Basically its a way that I can eliminate my phone bill, and I only am paying $49 a month for Unlimited Talk, Text, and Nationwide 4G Data. You can even make some extra income if you’re at all open to it. Would you mind if I sent you a 6 minute video to watch to see if you’re at all interested? It won’t hurt my feelings if you’re not.” Take your opportunity “away” instead of trying to sell it. Invite them to “take a look”.
- Keep the Message Simple – The more you say about your MLM business without showing the company video or presentation, the less success you will have. Act like it doesn’t matter, and the message is simply that you want to share something with them. We are in the sorting business to see who wants to save money or make money, not the selling business. Expose your business more, and people will buy no matter how good you are at presenting.
- Using Facebook Etiquette – Again, you won’t have much success doing a mass posting on your opportunity on your wall. It’s not very personal, and turns people off many times to be honest. Instead, send private messages to a few people with something like I mentioned earlier and you will get a MUCH better response. Again, do a big “take away” like it doesn’t matter if they say no or if they would even be interested Before you just spring the video on them. This works very very well on chat or private messages.
- Be Consistent – Success comes from a result of repeating good habits over an extended period of time. The people that succeed do so just a little more consistently, and a little more often. Instead of disappointing yourself with lack of results after sending out Facebook posts or mass emails with no response, focus on exposing your business 2 times a day. Do that 250 times a year, and that is 500 exposures. I would bet $1000 you would be making $1500 a month in passive residual income if you do. I could almost guarantee it and you won’t turn a single sole off using the methods I described. Be professional, use a script or email you are comfortable with (you will get better at it over time) but remember the key to this business is building relationships with people. People will respect you if you respect their time and their Facebook timelines too. Same goes with Flyers. Handing out a few a day is something all of us can do, and I’ve attached one here for you to edit.
- Work Harder on Yourself than You Do Your Job – Personal Development is the key for any successful leader in the industry. One of the coolest things is to see improvement from within ourselves, and starting to align ourselves with positive minded people The top 5 people you hang around are a good indicator of what your net worth is as well. Instead of dreading reading a book on personal development cover to cover, try to break your blocks of personal development down into 10 pages a day of a good book, or 15 minutes a day of a good audio. What you think about you will bring about! Focus on the good stuff! 🙂 We all had dreams as a child, and somewhere along the way we stop dreaming again as adults. We think about the economy, our jobs, the election, the news…and its easy to get caught up in the negativity. Work on your mindset first, and you will attract great people to you as a result…without even trying. Personal development is THE biggest key to your success! A great video to watch, although long, is http://www.youtube.com/
I hope these 5 Tips for making some money for Christmas will help you have more success immediately, but into the future as well. If you don’t have a vehicle to make some extra money for Christmas, drop me a line and I can show you how to pretty easily make an extra $500-1000 by December 24th without having to chase friends and family. It’s simple, and anyone can do it.