Greeting Cards have been used for decades as a way of showing customer appreciation, express words of kindness, or simply to tell someone you love and care for them. I’ve been involved with a company called SendOutCards for a couple of years now, and they specialize in custom greeting cards. SendOutCards is classified as a legitimate home based business opportunity or network marketing opportunity. I contend, however, that Send Out Cards is more of a “movement” in that it attracts people that “get it”. Send Out Cards teaches the laws of positive attraction that are clearly defined in the best selling book “The Secret“. By sending out unexpected cards and gifts to loved ones, thank you cards to clients, I’m convinced now more than ever that you can separate yourself from your competition, and start attracting abundance into your life…both personally and professionally. Check out the facts below about the Greeting Card Industry…it just might surprise you!
- Most people send about 10 or more Greeting Cards a year, but claim to need 70 or more. They don’t purchase them because its expensive, time consuming, and inconvenient. SendOutCards is the Netflix of greeting cards (if you will) and takes those concerns away.
- The Greeting Card and Gifting Business is a $100 Billion a Year industry.
- Americans purchase 7 billion greeting cards every year. Annual retail sales of greeting cards are estimated at more than $7.5 billion.
- The average person receives more than 20 greeting cards in a year, about one-third of which are birthday cards.
- Nine out of 10 U.S. households buy greeting cards, with the average household purchasing 30 individual cards in a year.
- Women purchase an estimated 80% of all greeting cards. Women spend more time choosing a card than men, and are more likely to buy several cards at once and to pay attention to the price. Men generally focus on buying one card for a specific occasion, and are unlikely to consider cost a key purchasing factor.
- The most popular Everyday cards are birthday cards, which account for more than half of all Everyday card sales, followed by wedding/anniversary, get well/sympathy, and friendship/encouragement cards.
- The most popular Seasonal cards are Christmas and holiday cards, which account for more than 60% of all Seasonal card sales, followed by Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Graduation cards.
- More than 2 billion boxed and individual Christmas cards were sold in the U.S. last year.
- Giving a greeting card creates a lasting impression and emotional bond between sender and receiver. In a national survey for the Greeting Card Association, nearly one-third of respondents said they keep the special cards they receive “forever.”
- Nine out of 10 Americans look forward to receiving personal letters and greeting cards because cards allow them to keep in touch with friends and family and make them feel that they are important to someone else.
- Personal greeting cards and letters are the primary types of mail people most look forward to receiving, open first and read thoroughly.
- A strong majority of consumers acknowledged they enjoy sending greeting cards and that greeting card sending is a valued family tradition.
- Electronic modes of communication provide a convenient and inexpensive way to keep in touch that is constantly growing. As a result, the need for emotion-based me-to-you messages grows, with traditional greeting cards playing an important role in meeting those needs.
What if I told you there was a way to Send Out Cards and Gifts, build your current business, build better relationships, and there was a substantial side income associated with simply doing so? is that something you would be interested in hearing more about? Well there is, and I’d love to simply share the business model with you. If you’re not interested in making any additional income, that’s ok, and SendOutCards has a great service to help you send out custom printed greeting cards and gifts at the click of a button. It really is that simple! I look forward to your comments and to speaking with you soon! Feel free to call me at 865.388.4000 with any questions
PS: If Your Success Team Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access