Building a Successful Network Marketing Blog
After a year of trying to build my network marketing blog, disagreeing with some of the top leaders in the industry, I had one of those ah-ha moments after closely following some of the top Network Marketing Blogs. I came to a stark realization that you can NOT solely write posts about your home based business, and expect people to be wowed by the products, and sign up to be a distributor. You have to offer more than just a business opportunity, you have to provide solutions to people’s everyday problems, or inspire them to improve their lives. However, many of the experienced Leaders in Network Marketing, are still teaching the same ole crap that worked in the 90′s. Although that still works well, I’ve heard enough from these guys telling people not to build anything online, and the only way to build a business is through your warm market…friends and family. Folks that’s just not true, and I’ll share a few tips to help you get your network marketing blog started in the right direction.
Network Marketing Blog vs Old School Leaders
What if you don’t have 5000 people ready to follow you from your last network marketing company? What if you have a passion for writing that hasn’t been utilized? What if you have a knowledge in your industry that will help others solve problems in their careers? The “old school” leaders usually have a following and an extensive network that allows them to build quickly, establish trust because of their past noted accomplishments, and gives them a huge advantage over many people in the industry. I’m here to tell you that people CAN build a successful network marketing blog online, sponsor some people into a network marketing business, as well as explore their passions of helping others through education or inspiration.
People here on my site, and others all over the world are looking for answers, looking for the truth about what REALLY works. There is sooo much noise and static of information on internet marketing, and it’s really difficult to figure out what works in building a solid income online. The cool part of what I just said, is if you want to get leads for your network marketing opportunity, there is a “hidden” income opportunity within the online community for those willing to learn the valuable lesson I’m about to show you.
When I said you can’t simply write about your business, well that’s partly true, but you need a wider variety of content that focuses on other people wanting to do the same as you…share in your passions, or make money online. Your upline will tell you it won’t work, and they’re partly right to an extent. Won’t they won’t tell you is there is an incredible opportunity to make “right now” income showing others the proper tools they need to get their own network marketing blog set up as well.
The Red personality types (high driver, polished, salespeople) are typically great leaders within most network marketing companies, and people follow them wherever they go. The challenge for most people is they simply don’t have the skills to speak in a room full of people, lead thousands of people to the promised land, and that’s ok too. There are other ways to make money part time than just building a network marketing business. So no matter what your personality type, how you look, talk, dress, or what social economic network you are in, you have just as good a chance to be successful online as anyone.
Welcome to the world of Attraction Marketing…this is a huge global marketplace, and YOU have your own place in it! Attraction Marketing is a concept that is much talked about in the internet marketing circles in that we attract different types of people by who we are as individuals, writing styles, backgrounds, etc.
I’ve seen many, many people come from virtual obscurity that have developed very successful businesses both online and offline in the world of Network Marketing. I’ve also seen many people start a blog about “anything” (home decor, cooking, network marketing, animal interests) that are making a tremendous amount of income through affiliate marketing. Affiliate Marketing is basically a method of driving traffic to a website, and selling related items to your content in and around your website or blog.
Affiliate Marketing and Network Marketing Blog for Immediate Cash Flow
For example, I love helping people build home-based businesses online or offline. There is a methodology to build both ways, and if we follow proven systems, your success is inevitable as long as you are marketing solid products or opportunities. In this article, I wanted to discuss setting up a network marketing blog and how it really works. I now know for a fact that you can get quality leads and contacts online if you set up a good blog, and/or produce good videos. However, we need different tools to be as effective as they can be. To give you an idea, here are a few of the things that I write about, and an example of affiliate marketing links at work:
- Blogging - People wanting to start an online business need a blog. I recommend BlueHost.com for hosting of a new blog, a current website, manage your domains, or use if you are an advanced blogger. It’s simple to set up, and you can have your blog up in minutes! As I write about blogging, I can share my link for those who are ready to get started. I know BlueHost is great for web hosting, easy to set-up for blogs, and its a great tip for anyone interested in building online. If I make a small affiliate commission for offering that advice, that’s great, but I’m not worried if I don’t.
- Link Building and Content Syndication - A common mistake people make is thinking they can start a blog and get instant traffic. There is virtually NO chance to get traffic unless you have back links to your blog, and that your content is getting syndicated (likes and shares from social media sites). I offer advice on that all the time, and I tell everyone about 2 companies that I love for content submission (video and articles) and content syndication. Magic Submitter is what I use for content submission to over 2000 sites for backlinking, but Tribe Pro is THE #1 tip I can give a new person for instant traffic. You can literally become a rock star within Tribe Pro within a few weeks if you work hard at networking. Both these products are AWESOME, and I want everyone to know, but as a trainer you give away valuable information in order to gain followers.
- Empower Network - Ok…this is the cheesiest of all the products I market, BUT it’s one of the most effective tools for a new blogger. Empower Network does 2 things very very well. It helps you start a blog with no knowledge and gives you training on how to build a business online inside their training modules. Secondly, it gives you a VERY powerful affiliate program that begins paying you 100% commissions from your first customer, therefore making your blog “free”. David Wood is a hippie “Van Man” living in Costa Rica, but he is a genius at building traffic. With your Empower Network Blog you can write about any subject you want, and you will get traffic to it because you’re part of their blog network with millions of backlinks. You may not understand it, but I swear by it for new bloggers that don’t know SEO, or even experienced ones like me that “get it”. These blogs rock!
Again, on all these affiliate products if I happen to make a commission that’s great, but I help every customer learn how to use those services too. There is a big difference in writing just to sell versus writing to train and teach. There is so much literal CRAP and information out there, it’s very difficult to know what works or who to trust. In Attraction Marketing, give all your best secrets away and it will serve you well. If you’re passionate about a tip or service that will help someone, it will come across as genuine and it can become a win-win for everyone involved. Your reader gets a great idea or service, and you may get a commission in the process.
Finally, starting a blog to help build your Network Marketing business can pay huge dividends. I’ve met some AMAZING people online that are now my friends as well as business partners. Be genuine, be yourself, and when you’re writing an article or making a video do so with a servant’s heart. When you do that consistently (daily or weekly) you are on your way to building a very nice income with both affiliate products, and ultimately your Network Marketing opportunity. I wish you all the best!
Other Incoming Search Terms:
- Starting Network Marketing Blog
- Network Marketing Blog Tips
- Affiliate Marketing Blog
- Affiliate Marketing
- Network Marketing Blog Strategy
- Network Marketing Blog Tips
Network Marketing Blog
Network Marketing Blog
Network Marketing Blog