What to do to Make Money Blogging
I started blogging about a year ago to increase my presence online, to put training videos up for my Network Marketing team, but I had no clue what to do to make money with a blog. I went to an Internet Marketing Seminar in August 2011 year that offered a variety of training for network marketers, bloggers, and basically what to do to make money online. As I write this article its a few days before Christmas, many businesses are gearing down for the Christmas Holiday, and we will have a little break after Christmas where not much business will be conducted. If you want to start 2012 off with a bang, I will help show you exactly what to do to make money with a blog in a matter of weeks.
Ways to Make Money Blogging
There are several ways to make money with a blog. Below are some of the examples of ways to make money blogging:
- Writing Blogs on Hobbies or Special Interests – There are ways to convert your visitors into a nice part-time income. You can market to advertisers within specific industries if your traffic is high enough. They will pay you very well to get listed on your site if you can prove your audience is one they want to be in front of.
- Starting a Network Marketing Blog – If you have a network marketing business, no matter what your upline tells you, you can sponsor people online and teach duplication as well. You can also sell your products or services for the company, but there is a specific strategy for that I can show you exactly how to succeed in this arena.
- Blogs for Local or Small Online Businesses – If you own a local or small business online, blogging is the best way to get traffic to your website on a local or global scale. You can compete with the “big guys” with a blog, and its not that difficult. Target your local market, take action, and you will get leads for your product/service quickly…period!
- Creating Niche Websites – If you want to create niche websites, affiliate marketing is a great way to generate sales online for specialty products, or technology based services. I have a great affiliate program that is producing good results quickly, and affiliate marketing with products that convert well is an extremely effective way to produce stable income online. Affiliate Marketing is real, its stable, and can help you make money consistently with a nice website.
- A combination of all the above. There can be serious income with a blog that generates consistently high traffic, and with traffic your options are unlimited. For example, my passion is building and marketing businesses. I love helping empower others to do the same so I blog about teaching others the needed steps to be successful. My Network Marketing Business is based on Video Marketing Tools so I can build a Network Marketing Business through my blog. There are other systems and tools to use to really grow your online presence, so by referring those systems, I receive an affiliate commission for those referrals.
That’s my example of how I make money online, but you could be a fitness trainer that is involved in Network Marketing. You could be an affiliate for Strength Training Products for example. You could offer workout tips that are unique to individuals, but the underlying component to a blog is the principle of Attraction Marketing. No matter what you think about yourself, there are other people out there that are like you, and will be attracted to you or your style of blogging.
Video Blogs are very easy to get in place, and to get traffic to early. You are 53 times more likely to land on the front page of Google with a video than you are with a text article. Don’t worry about whether it’s completely professional, just get video content out there on a variety of video channels. My favorite Video Submission service is Traffic Geyser, but you can also use Tube Mogul if you’re on a budget when you start.
Local Blogs do very well for traffic in your local niche for a small or any size business for that matter. Again, getting consistent content out there is the best way to stay relevant in the search engines for the niche you’re trying to compete in. I try to Blog Daily if possible, but weekly is fine as well. Remember Content is King! The more you have, even if its not great, you will get found in your area of expertise. You can use Article Submission Services to get your content spread out all over the internet. If you don’t understand backlinking, its very important if you want to make money blogging. I’ve got 2 articles on Backlinking Here For Comment Backlinks and You Can Check Out the video below for Article and Video Submission
The main thing is you have to, as Art Williams says, “Just Do It”. Don’t get analysis paralysis…Just do it. Don’t worry if your content isn’t great at first….Just Do It. Don’t worry if your video isn’t perfectly edited or with great lighting…Just Do It! If you don’t understand SEO Now…Just Do It!
It’s December 2011, and if you’re looking to finally take action to be profitable online in 2012, the next two weeks are the best time to get your blog up and running! It’s easy, I can teach you, and would love to help you make 2012 your best year ever! Enjoy Art’s Video Below and try to live by his philosophy…Just Do It!
PS: If Your Success Team Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
How to Make Money Blogging
How to Make Money Blogging
How to Make Money Blogging