New Customer Rewards Program for Small Businesses & Local Marketing Consultants
I’ve been working with a programmer for several months on developing a new customer rewards program for small businesses, and I’m happy to say that we’re ready to go to market with it. Now, I’m not the programmer by any stretch, but I did have a lot of input to offer after doing extensive research on the customer loyalty industry.
The State of Customer Loyalty for Small Businesses & Local Marketing Consultants Today
Today, there are a few major players in the customer loyalty industry in regards to having simple programs for small businesses to use quickly. Belly, Spoton, and Five Stars are three of the top players in the digital customer rewards program space, for good reason.
All three had major cash investments into the development of their software, which includes card scanning capability, or in Five Stars case, integration with point of sale systems.
I’m familiar with Belly and Spoton because I investigated their programs, and even sold a few of their plans to customers in my area.
Unfortunately, none of these companies are very committed to their agent programs as evidenced by their compensation plans. Five Stars doesn’t offer one the last time I checked on it. Belly doesn’t offer residuals at all to their agents (No way could I support this endeavor long term) and Spoton has major loopholes in their compensation plan that eventually flip to the corporate side of the house once you don’t maintain minimum thresholds.
Does this Have Anything to Do with Small Business Owners and Customer Rewards Programs?
Yes, absolutely it does! The boots on the ground are the local marketing consultants in a designated area. Belly’s mentality is that they can handle everything just fine from Chicago, and don’t pay their agents past the initial sale. They just don’t get that the customer knows their agent locally, and wants to deal with them on establishing a solid customer rewards program. I had several conversations with them concerning this, but they just never “got it”. It was an ice cold experience in dealing with them. I’m from the South, what can I say…
With all three companies (in my experience) there was an “Us” and the “Customer” mentality. Quite frankly, there is a major disconnect from the local agents with the managers, and most definitely with the customers and the inside support reps.
These people will never meet the customer, so there will never be an established connection between the local marketing consultant to ensure that the customer rewards program is being built with consistency, and a long term vision for it.
Again, no customer service rep will ever do that for a client 700 Miles away. Can’t be done! Yet a marketing consultant with a connection to the companies success, now that’s a different story.
Which leads me to the point of this post…
We created a new customer rewards program that was built with small business owners in mind, to eliminate the disconnect between the local marketing consultant to small business owner, and allow for residual commissions to allow everyone to win in the process.
360 Local Offers – Best Digital Loyalty Program & Marketing Solution for Small Businesses
Our customer rewards program addresses all the above, extremely well. Here’s just a few of the things we offer for small businesses and local marketing consultants, along with eliminating the major drawbacks to the leading loyalty companies out there:
- No Long Term Contracts – We don’t provide “Free” tablets like Belly or Spoton, but we don’t hold people hostage because of a contract to compensate for that “Free” tablet. There is a $150 Sign Up fee for one, the other is low, but a tablet is only $299 for an iPad 2 or mini on Amazon, or $149 for a decent tablet anywhere. A decent holder and lock isn’t expensive either. My point being, the selling point of free doesn’t pay off in the long run for price or the next drawback.
- You Keep Your Enrolled Contacts – Imagine building a loyalty program for 12 months and you decide you want to change programs. Well sure you can, but you can’t take your contacts with you on Belly or Spoton. That “Free” tablet makes those contacts “Proprietary” and those companies keep them, not you. Fact. Our customer rewards program is going to be incredible, and have so much more value than those guys. Seriously, and it’s not going to even be close.
- Tablet Based or Pin Based Check-Ins – I love tablet check-ins or POS check-ins, no doubt, but sometimes a sit down restaurant or retail store needs a way to track visits. We offer a tablet based check-in system, sure, and we give the ability for the small business to enter a pin code to check customers in at tables as well.
- Email Marketing & SMS Messaging with Automation – We can setup customers first few autoresponders at certain point levels depending on what they want to offer with their customer rewards program. Many loyalty companies only have email (which we love too) messaging. We decided to offer both SMS check-ins in addition to email addresses. We have a way of capturing both forms of data, along with Birthdays, which I’ll address next.
- Automated Birthday/Anniversary Group Messages – Birthdays are supposed to be special right? Imagine that our city has 5000 email subscribers in our database, 150+ businesses, and you just had a Birthday as a member of our system. We push really hard for our customers to give the absolute best offers on people’s Birthdays in order to get them into their stores for their special day. Each subscriber should receive multiple offers on their Birthday (and Anniversary if applicable), many of them with free items, which we think makes for a very cool experience for the participant. Choices for lunch, nails, massages, you name it. Should be pretty awesome
- Marketing on Multiple Websites & Social Media – We have several websites we operate, 360LocalOffers.com & 360BusinessReviews.com to name two, as well as our Social Media networks. We intend on promoting our customers digital offers (think Groupon without the tiny profit margin if any) to our Facebook, Google Plus and everywhere we have a following online. It’s early still, but that’s the vision. Customers are more than willing to give great offers to attract new clients, because it’s not costing them an arm and two legs like Groupon or Living Social deal sites.
- Full Automation on Everything in Our System – From Check-ins on the tablets, or from claiming online offers, our digital loyalty program truly runs on autopilot. As a small business owner, you don’t want the hassle of learning complicated apps or programs, and we even have plans where we’ll send the emails or text messages out for you. It’s truly a turn key loyalty program. You’ll capture subscribers in your store, online from your digital offers, or from building your Social Media networks.
- Online Gift Cards, Reservations App for Restaurants, Social Media Integration – Ever wanted your own gift cards to sell online at Christmas? We can do it. Ever wanted to schedule reservations for a sit down restaurant or hair salon and be able to send notifications? We can do that too. Our email marketing system and SMS messaging capability allows you to market your business in a number of different ways, especially harnessing the power of Social Media. You can get more reviews, more follows or likes anytime you want to boost a post. Instead of paying Facebook to get the message out quickly, you’re building your own “Boost” to customers that already like your business and will share your offers/promotions (and get reward points if someone redeems it) if you simply ask them to.
- Upfront Commissions and Residuals for Local Marketing Consultants – As a customer, a local marketing consultant understands how social media works better than most. They also understand how to craft effective email campaigns, or how to effectively setup a good customer rewards program that will get great results. Most small business owners don’t use them correctly. Period. (They rarely ever send anything out) Why? Because they don’t have a partner with any skin in the game to push them to do it. Local marketing consultants provide tremendous value, and we don’t limit them on their income potential (Nor should a small business owner). They need local customers to earn an income, and the small business owners need them
Has 360 Local Offers Created the Best Customer Loyalty Program for Small Businesses?
Seriously, no one has created what we have in regards to a complete turn key loyalty program like we have at 360LocalOffers.com. I’m extremely excited about it if you can’t tell. We’re not just a loyalty program, nor are we just a discount site, a Gift Card company, SEO Strategist, or Birthday bonanza club!
We’re a little bit of all the above, and that’s important to note for small business owners or consultants. We know what it takes to be successful in this current social economy.
If you’re a customer and you’ve been looking for a way to start your own customer rewards program, affordably, 360 Local Offers can help. If you’re a local marketing consultant that has been looking for a platform where you can charge for your services and keep the profits from added services, we give you that ability plus residuals on the base packages we offer.
Our digital loyalty program and marketing system is extremely powerful, and managed all through one simple portal. Contact me with any questions you may have (it’s still early in the game so we don’t have all the details posted), and I’ll try to get you squared away with the answers. You can start your own customized digital loyalty program immediately over at 360LocalOffers.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon!