So what is your “Platform” or what do you blog about? When people think of you what do they think about? Building a Platform is critical to your success with your blog and staying focused on a centralized theme makes a huge difference long term.
If you don’t think you have any skills or your job isn’t one that would attract the masses or get viewership that’s ok. I have made a few suggestions down below that can help you start a blog in a profitable niche that can help you gather customers and/or distributors in a home business.
Applied Knowledge is mentioned repeatedly in the book “Think and Grow Rich” and many of you already have a skill-set you want to share with the world. You can get your copy of on this LINK. Napoleon Hill discusses that true wealth comes from taking your best skill-set, or specialized knowledge, and reaching the masses with that knowledge. This is another great book on Mindset of Success, and it’s the best selling personal development book of all time.
Leaders are readers, and working on yourself will be HUGE dividends. Jim Rohn used to teach to “Work Harder on Yourself than you ever do on your job” to become financially independent. For today’s purposes, read Chapter 5 on “Specialized Knowledge” and really concentrate on what you have to offer the world.
I mentioned earlier that if you don’t have a particular specialty or applied knowledge you can think of, consider starting a blog surrounding a home based business. You won’t be as specific for now, but over time you can develop broader content. I wanted to list a few companies in a few categories that have large markets to go after that can serve as your platform moving forward only as a suggestion.
The top 5 Companies I like to start today for both online and offline are as follows:
- Solavei – I’m biased yes, but I have been in the telecom/wireless field for almost 20 yrs. This company will be huge someday imo, and they even give you your own wordpress theme right out of the box. It’s the best turn key blogging platform I have seen out there for a home business. The topics and content are endless as well, the market is $166 Billion in the US, and the start-up cost to be a member is $49 so it has mass appeal in the wireless industry for customers.
- Vemma – My wife and I just started using the product and aren’t currently building the business, but Vemma is a really cool company too. My wife Christy is into nutrition, and Vemma has a wide range of products for all body types. You could start a health/wellness blog and review products, or cater to weight loss etc. as an idea. Vemma is a great place to look if you’re into fitness, a trainer, and center your blog around Wellness, Fitness tips etc. as an idea. Brian Cook is a great contact for Vemma (805) 504-4707
- Nerium – Nerium is a new Skin care company that launched a year ago led by Jeff Olson, an authority in the Network Marketing Industry. What’s interesting about Nerium is their product was developed as an accident by MD Anderson, the leaders in cancer prevention in the US. It has great benefits for aging skin, and Sun Damaged skin. Debbie Reynolds is a fantastic resource for Nerium. She can be reached at (865) 300-3680
- Visalus – Another Health and wellness company, and this company is hot as can be, but I like the products from Vemma better personally. I know a lot of people in this company, and a great contact is a guy named Chris Jones in Nashville. You can reach Chris at (615) 405-5133
- Talk Fusion – I market blogging tools on my site, and use Talk Fusion here obviously for my newsletter and follow-up, but I think video is a growing trend all over the world. In fact, Talk Fusion operates in over 200 Countries already, and has a great value of $35 a month for 8 great video services.
- Other Excellent Companies – Gano Excel Coffee, Organo Gold, Zija, World Ventures (Great Travel Company – Contact Bill Garner (205) 317-1031, Rodan & Fields Skin Care – Brad Martin (865) 250-9488 Please offer suggestions down below if your company is not listed. These are simply a few companies I’m very familiar with.
There are many great companies out there. Do your homework and find the right one for you, and make it your “Platform” to blog on. Don’t reinvent the wheel ya know?
Let’s face it, almost everyone we know is looking for ways to make extra money right now. It’s tough out there. If making $500-1000 a month would help, that is very attainable right now with any degree of effort with the companies I just mentioned. Setting up a blog and an offline marketing plan with a leader with a solid mlm company can really boost your income in a 3-6 month window.
Put a plan in place, and you can start taking action on your plan with the next video…Choosing the Proper Domain.
Here’s the Second Video in the Series: What Do I Blog About?
How can you duplicate your time and efforts to reach the world? The internet gives YOU, the “average” person, the best opportunity for achieving financial security that we will ever see in our lifetime. It’s no longer as easy as putting up a website and watching the traffic come in, but the world WANTS to hear YOUR story…they really do.
Attraction Marketing is very real, and it works. You will ATTRACT people to you through simply being yourself, telling your story, and sending out your valuable information to the world. Some people like me, some people like my friends, and some people will like you better than anyone else online that is in the field that you’re in. I promise you this is true.
Think about what you’re good at, what you can possibly learn in the next 30 days, or what you’re mission in the world is and tell it to the world…NOW! They’re waiting to hear from you!
Have an awesome day!