So what is your “Platform” or what do you blog about? When people think of you what do they think about? Building a Platform is critical to your success with your blog and staying focused on a centralized theme makes a huge difference long term.
- Solavei – I’m biased yes, but I have been in the telecom/wireless field for almost 20 yrs. This company will be huge someday imo, and they even give you your own wordpress theme right out of the box. It’s the best turn key blogging platform I have seen out there for a home business. The topics and content are endless as well, the market is $166 Billion in the US, and the start-up cost to be a member is $49 so it has mass appeal in the wireless industry for customers.
- Vemma – My wife and I just started using the product and aren’t currently building the business, but Vemma is a really cool company too. My wife Christy is into nutrition, and Vemma has a wide range of products for all body types. You could start a health/wellness blog and review products, or cater to weight loss etc. as an idea. Vemma is a great place to look if you’re into fitness, a trainer, and center your blog around Wellness, Fitness tips etc. as an idea. Brian Cook is a great contact for Vemma (805) 504-4707
- Nerium – Nerium is a new Skin care company that launched a year ago led by Jeff Olson, an authority in the Network Marketing Industry. What’s interesting about Nerium is their product was developed as an accident by MD Anderson, the leaders in cancer prevention in the US. It has great benefits for aging skin, and Sun Damaged skin. Debbie Reynolds is a fantastic resource for Nerium. She can be reached at (865) 300-3680
- Visalus – Another Health and wellness company, and this company is hot as can be, but I like the products from Vemma better personally. I know a lot of people in this company, and a great contact is a guy named Chris Jones in Nashville. You can reach Chris at (615) 405-5133
- Talk Fusion – I market blogging tools on my site, and use Talk Fusion here obviously for my newsletter and follow-up, but I think video is a growing trend all over the world. In fact, Talk Fusion operates in over 200 Countries already, and has a great value of $35 a month for 8 great video services.
- Other Excellent Companies – Gano Excel Coffee, Organo Gold, Zija, World Ventures (Great Travel Company – Contact Bill Garner (205) 317-1031, Rodan & Fields Skin Care – Brad Martin (865) 250-9488 Please offer suggestions down below if your company is not listed. These are simply a few companies I’m very familiar with.